- November 10, 2017
- Posted by: Dale W. Vernon
- Category: Parenting, Teenagers
‘Tis the season … for stress. As the holidays roll around, so does added stress. However, you can keep yourself from getting overwhelmed by creating a morning routine that helps get you and your kids out the door.
We recently talked with Daniel Sherwin of dadsolo.com and he shared this infographic that he uses to help take the stress out of the morning.
Image Source: DadSolo.com
Additional Holiday Morning Routine Resources
Daniel also shared these resources that he’s found helpful on how to tackle this approach.
- Prep the night before and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Easy and effective home organization tips
- De-stress your morning routine tips
- Breakfast to go and other secrets to getting the kids to school on time
- Get plenty of sleep and other tips on how to establish a morning routine for kids that actually works
- Play music (revolutionary morning routine hack for kids)
Now that you know how to de-stress your mornings, you are ready to face the holidays.
So plan those trips, bake those goodies, and get in the holiday spirit. You got this!
Daniel Sherwin has been a single dad to his son and daughter for three years now. He admits that he doesn’t always know what the heck he’s doing, but every day is an adventure, and for that, he’s grateful. Learn more at dadsolo.com.